The City of Salem School Board will hold a public hearing for comment on
the FY 2021-22 budget on Tuesday, December 8th The hearing will begin at
7:00 PM at South Salem Elementary School, 1600 Carolyn Road Salem, VA
Any citizen of Salem who wishes to address the Board should contact
Kathy A. Jordan, Clerk of the Board, at 389-0130 by Friday, December 4, in
order to be placed on the agenda. Individuals who plan to address the Board are requested to bring a copy of their remarks for the record.
In accordance with Board Policy KD, Public Participation in Board
Meetings, individuals who plan to address the Board are requested to:
- provide their name and address,
- address their remarks to the Board,
- be brief,
- provide a copy of their remarks for the record, and
- be prepared to answer questions from the Board,
- In unusual cases or cases of emergency, the Board, by consensus, may allow an individual or organization to speak if not on the agenda.