The City of Salem School Board will hold a public hearing for comment
on the Return to In-Person Instruction & Continuity of Services Plan on
Tuesday, August 9, 2022. The hearing will begin at 7:00 PM at the School Administrative Office, 510 South College Avenue, Salem. The updated plan is currently posted on the division website for public review.
Any citizen of Salem who wishes to address the Board should contact Susan E. Young, Clerk of the Board, at 389-0130 by Monday, August 8, in
order to be placed on the agenda. Individuals who plan to address the Board are requested to bring copies of their remarks for the record.
In accordance with Board Policy KD, Public Participation in Board
Meetings, individuals who plan to address the Board are requested to:
• provide their name and address,
• address their remarks to the Board,
• be brief and address all stated concerns to the chair,
• A time limit of three minutes per speaker is allotted,
• Provide 8 copies of their remarks for the record, and
• be prepared to answer questions from the Board,
• In unusual cases or cases of emergency, the Board, by consensus, may
allow an individual or organization to speak if not on the agenda.